Sunday, March 18, 2007

all things epi

I have never really been a huge fan of Louis Vuitton anything. I went through the phase where I was obsessed with Monogram Canvas, until I realized that I only ever saw them on the arms of teenage girls. And they were usually fake. Even when Damier Azur came out, I wasn't all that impressed. There are still mile-long waiting lists for even a Pochette, but it does nothing for me. I can't stop when I get started on how ugly Multicolore is, so I won't start.

The only line that DOES do something for me is Epi. I love Epi.

I'm a big fan of understated. I think that the less "branded" a bag is, the classier it is. Epi only has the tiny LV sign. I like smooshy leather too (ie. Balenciaga) but the structure and crisp, clean lines of the Epi is good for the type bag I want: an Epi Passy GM

Can you imagine using that as your briefcase? For anything? Banker or fashion editor. Love it.

image from eLuxury.com

No comments: