Saturday, November 3, 2007

october shopping

Here are the fruits of my online shopping addiction for the month of October.

Keds 'Champion Buffalo Mini Slip-On' in Black/White Smoke: I've been seeing buffalo print a lot lately and decided to jump on the bandwagon. These shoes are cute, comfy and unique. What more can you ask for? Oh yeah, cheap!
Aldo 'Ritter' in Cognac: I'm in love with these boots. They were a bit pricey for Aldo, but they are gorgeous in real life. The colour I got (Cognac) is darker and much prettier than the one pictured (Camel). These boots can be dressed up or down easily.
Ugg 'Mini' in Mink: Aren't they cute? I love Uggs. These need no description.

Juicy Couture Velour Suit in Haze: The colour I got is richer than the one pictured, but this is the closest I can find. Juicy suits are ugly. I know. I completely agree with the masses. But they're great for exam days and bumming around. Comfort is key!
Juicy Couture Top Zip Small Pouch in Maroon: Cutest make-up bag ever. My school bag is huge, so this makes it easy for me to keep track of my smaller essentials (chapstick, eyeliner, gum, keys) so that I can actually find them when I'm digging around for them.

Urban Outfitters Plaid Crinkle Scarf in Brown and All-Son Plaid Duo Fold Scarf in MaroonRed: I love scarves, I love flannel, and I love plaid. What more can I say? I just realized that these are both mens scarves. What is it with me and men's scarves?

Nanette Lepore 'Symphony Striped Dress' in Charcoal: Last, but certainly not least, my "day" birthday dress. I've coveted this since it came out in August and finally took the plunge and bought it. Picture it with red tights and black shoes. I can't wait to wear it!


So yeah, I have issues because this is me "cutting back" on shopping.

Pictures (respectfully) stolen from: RevolveClothing.com, Saks.com, UrbanOutfitters.com, OnlineShoes.com, AldoShoes.com

No comments: