Wednesday, November 7, 2007

twenty8twelve by sienna miller

I absolutely adore this collection.

I am not by any means a Sienna Miller fan. I've been told she is a style icon and while I don't disagree, I am not a fan of her style. I prefer structure and simplicity while she is more boho and crazy. She takes risks that I never would.

When I heard she had a line out, I dismissed it almost immediately. Actually, I'm pretty sure I have never seen anything from it until today after browsing the Neiman Marcus Private Sale.

And now, I absolutely adore this collection.

Twenty8Twelve Jacket $430, Bow-tie Dress $460

This outfit has a very romantic feel to it. The dress is a stunning colour and the bow is a fantastic accent. The tuxedo jacket is the perfect accessory.

Twenty8Twelve Cropped Leather Jacket $550, Tank $230, Skinny Jeans $260

These pieces are a bit edgier. The detailing at the back of the jacket is very pretty. I'm not sure I'd pay $230 for a tank, especially one as unappealing as this, but it complements the jacket nicely.

Sienna Miller, not that you care, but you have my eternal respect for designing such gorgeous clothing. Even if you do wear pantyhose alone in public.

Pictures respectfully stolen from: NeimanMarcus.com

No comments: