Thursday, February 22, 2007

diane von furstenberg is a genius - usually

image from ShopBop.com


I cannot express how much I love Diane von Furstenberg dresses. I just bought the dress pictured above (from the 2007 resort collection) from Saks 5th Avenue and I'm so excited for the weather to get better so that I can finally wear it (pending black Jimmy Choo sandals)! I have to say though, I'm not exactly 100% impressed with this collection. The geometric prints from last season were a lot more wearable. This season is all floral prints, and no matter how "in style" they may be, I can't see them as being anything else other than granny. See Exhibit A below.


image from ShopBop.com

I really don't like this dress. Or anything else except the one I bought, really. But I still heart you Diane Von Furstenberg. Please be better for summer.

No comments: