Monday, February 26, 2007

old man mcQueen and his scarves


Okay so he's not technically old, but I think it sounds better that way! Anyway, I've always been the type to not really care about what is especially in style and go with what I like. But I just can't decide on how I feel about the Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf. It has been around for the past two years, but the question is will it stay around for the next two? Skulls are already pretty dead, there's no question about that. The scarf itself even LOOKS totally trendy... like in one season, out the next.

Whether or not it stays "in", I think I really want one. Paired with a cute Vince sweater, skinnies, and pointed ballet flats equals a PERFECT fall outfit!

It's almost too bad spring is coming up... fall fashion is the greatest.

No comments: