Saturday, February 24, 2007

my unhealthy obsession with premium denim


This is my not-so-humble premium denim collection. Believe me, it's not so bad: I know people with upwards of 100. Check out http://www.honestforum.com/ for everything you've ever wanted to know, and more, about denim.

The picture above is just what is currently in my possession right now- I've sold a few pairs and am really trying to downsize to about 8. I just love them all so much though!

Top Row (from right to left): Seven for All Mankind Caribbean Extreme Crops, Seven for All Mankind Aruba A-Pockets, Seven for All Mankind New York Dark Jaggers, Seven for All Mankind Montreal Flynts, Rock and Republic Vapor Roths, Rock and Republic Raven Berlins

Bottom Row (from right to left): Paige Las Palmas Laurel Canyon in Dark Clean, Rock and Republic Alpha Blue Roths, True Religion Julie in Dark Pony Express, True Religion Johnny Earth Rainbows in Saddleback, True Religion Joey in Medium Cowgirl Destroyed, Siwy Tina in Origin

The little guy on the end: Seven for All Mankind Camilla Gauchos

I'm already slowly growing out of this phase and into the handbag one. By the end of college, my goal is to have no more than 4 pairs. Until then, it's a free for all!

1 comment:

honestdave said...

hey thanks so much for the link!

we appreciate it!

have a great day.

-dave and the HF crew