Wednesday, February 28, 2007

parrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiisss! f/w 2007

Viktor & Rolf

I have to be honest - I was never a fan of their women's clothing. And really, I still am not. That whole H&M line that everyone went crazy for did nothing for me. Their show was very different though... well presented.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Yohji Yamamoto

I'll be honest, I've never heard of her before this year. I thought the signature print was absolutely hideous and looked like an LV knock-off. There was too much black for me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Jean-Paul Gaultier

I loved the concept of the show, and the use of plaid. Plaid is awesome! It was over the top, but I guess haute couture is supposed to be. I liked how wild the faces/hairpieces were.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Karl Lagerfeld

His collection was stunning. You could definitely see Chanel in it, but with an edgier feel. I love his contemporary stuff. His tees are great. Some of his designs for his line are really out there- kinda reminds me of Rachel Roy. But he still has my heart.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Comme des Garcons

I can't even describe Comme des Garcons. Just look at the picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Balenciaga

This was hands down my favourite. They're getting a lot of flack for being a little bit weird, but I think it's actually wearable.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






More later...

Chanel and McQueen on Friday!

images from TFS!





No comments: